Data Conversion Services:
Data conversion is changing data from one file or database format to another. It may also require code conversion between ASCII and EBCDIC. Often, when data is moved from one system to another, some form of data conversion is required to convert the data to a format the receiving system can interpret.
What are types of conversion services are supported by Acme Data Services?
- Database conversion (SQL, MySQL, MS Access, XLS, XML etc)
- File format conversion (PDF to Word, HTML to XML, SGML)
- Image conversion (GIF to JPG, TIFF, PNG etc)
- Platform conversion (Windows XP, Linux, FreeBSD)
- Programming conversion from one source to different
What are various format or platform of data conversion?
Conversion of computer data is known by different names. For instance there are: data import, export, translation, transcription, transformation, transition, migration, extraction, re-use, recycling, filtering, reverse engineering, decoding, recoding, parsing, morphing, merging, crunching, interchanging, ripping, re-formatting, modifiying, transfer, gateway. Most common data conversion services we offer are as per below.
Conversion of data across various databases on different platforms includes
For more details, queries, concern, pricing you may complete the inquiry form
- Data Conversion via Input / Output for almost any media
- Data Conversion for databases, word processors, spreadsheets, and many other standard and custom-made software packages as per requirement
- Convert Raw Data into MS Office
- Text to PDF and PDF to Word conversion
- Data Compilation in PDF from Various Sources
- Conversion from Page maker, Quark Express to Adobe PDF Format
- Conversion from Word to HTML format
- Conversion from Text to Word Perfect.
- Conversion from Text to Word to HTML and Adobe Acrobat